10/29/09

desayuno



Exactly what wine goes with pancakes?

Jo and I took a meeting at Lynns to discuss your Christmas presents. Since I've been asked several times, here is what I want for Christmas:

Cash.

Cash or gift cards. I want to buy a new stereo for my car and new speakers. The stereo works fine, I just want to get one that I can hook my ipod up to without having to have that big honkin' wire dangling down from the dashboard & the speakers are the factory set, which makes them 11 years old. They cut out from time to time and are starting to fart out when I play music.

I know that cash is a lame gift, so gift cards from kroger or target would also be acceptable. We can use those whenever we go grocery shopping and I can put whatever we were going to spend on groceries towards the stereo.

I know this is a lame gift idea, but we're going to Switzerland next year so I can't just go spending money willy nilly on car stereos.

1 comment:

Followers