3/24/10

Slobberin Time!



I call this one "the view from my treadmill."

I think we can all give up the idea that I'm ever going to start posting pictures everyday again, but loads of stuff has been going on recently and I felt the need to share.

First, we got a dog. If you're friends with my wife then you've seen pictures of her. She's a half Newfoundland and half Golden Retriever (we think.) She's a small black speck so we named her Dot. I was nervous about getting her, but it turns out she's among the best tempered puppies I've ever seen. She doesn't bark for no reason, she is about 90% housebroken, and she's already crate trained. That last one is a biggie. The problem with Chickenhead was that he barked all damn night and wouldn't let us sleep. Dot seems to enjoy her crate quite a bit & sleeps quitely through the night in it.

Second, our favorite moochers came over and stayed with us for a few days. Matt and Dani Lott returned to our fair country and stayed in our guest room for a few days. We laughed, we cried, we all grabbed our balls and spat.... except Dani.

Third, I kinda sorta got a new job. I'm still working for UPS and I'm still in the HR department and I'm not getting a raise, but I will be reporting to someone else and doing other stuff eventually. As long as I get to keep doing orientation (at least the classroom portion) I'll be happy.... however if I never see another "request page" as long as I live I will die a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers