6/14/10

I'm neglectful.



I bought a floppy orange hat today.

I look ridiculous, but I don't care. It keeps the evil, evil sun away from the top of my head and my precious earlobes. I looked for the cheapest hat at Dicks that would encase my whole head in shadow & had those little vents on them so my head wouldn't get too hot. The least expensive version that I found happened to be orange. My frugality and severe lack of fashion sense have led me down a path that may have many people making fun of me.

In other McDonaldLand news, the cat still hates the dog. She's actually coming all the way downstairs and walking around the kitchen while Dot is in there, but she still hisses and swats at her whenever she sees her. She also has stopped peeing all over the place, which is a big plus. I love that cat to death and really want her to start coming back into the living room to watch TV with us. At least we have her when we go to bed.

On the job front, I have new duties that are still a bit of a mystery to me. They took the Orientation class duties away from me (which SUCKS) but I get to be involved in a lot of interesting nation-wide type projects.

Speaking of the projects, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! I'm glad Jo didn't "Drop that bitch" like she said she was going to do a few years ago when I accidentally caressed your butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers