12/6/09

The Arizona Cardinals look like walking ketchup bottles today



This is Lindsey and Maryellen doing yoga, they kept going for a while despite all the rocks and wads of paper that I hit them with.

Yes, Internet, I know I didn't post anything Friday or Saturday, but I didn't really do anything worth writing about. We did go to a Christmas party for Jo's studio & I got a metric ton of bubble gum. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I can't keep it here because I'll chew it all over the course of a few days and what is left of my teeth will rot out of my head. I may take it to work and give 100 pieces to everyone I work with and that should get rid of a bout half of it. The rest I can give to someone in the warehouse to use as packing material.

Fun quote from this weekend:

"Why would I put pants on if I'm not planning on going out of doors?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers