12/10/09

Turkey lurkey doo



This is a Tofurky Beer brat. As a person that eats a lot of tofu and eats a lot of bratwurst, I give it a 7. They taste quite good; but they are almost, but not quite, completely unlike bratwurst.

I wish that that tofurky & like minded companies would stop saying that they products taste like, or are in any way similar to well known meat products. As I said before, I do eat quite a bit of tofu & this claim never fails to disappoint. I have never, ever eaten a meat substitute that tastes anything like the meat that it is supposed to resemble. Most of the time they're good, something that I would eat anyway, just don't call it something that it in no way approximates. This stuff is shaped like bratwurst & roughly the same color, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers