12/3/09

We've averaged 1/730th of a robbery every day!



"James... why do we have to look at your house? Noone cares about your house"

Well, Internet, I hope noone cares about your lip either, because it is going to be swollen and bleeding after I kick you in the face.

Today marks 2 years that Jo and I have called this rectangle our home. Yes, we did go to Lynns & yes, I did attempt to walk there in my slippers. I put them on when I got home and forgot that I had them on until we were on the back patio on our way out. I came back in to change into normal shoes, then decided to just wear the slippers. I informed Jo of this decision & she informed me that this is not possible.

Then I sat next to seeing eye bitch.

References to movies are fun!

2 comments:

  1. No no, I appreciate b/c I have never seen your new house yet!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geezus! Which room can I rent? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Followers