12/16/09

Cup o' Jo



Today was our weekly cookie date. This picture was from last weeks cookie date, but I didn't use it then because I wanted to use the picture of Jo hugging Whitney because it's cute.

Today was surprisingly busy for me at work. Normally stuff in my department starts to slow down this time of year, but for some reason I was being handed things to do left and right today. Hopefully these people will be around on Christmas Eve when I work 1/2 a day, but since that 1/2 of a day will be from 6am to around 10am i would think not.

BTW, Jo and I now have are passports & are free to move about the planet. In April we'll invade Switzerland in what should be a bloodless takeover. All those people have to defend themselves with are army knives, cheese, and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers