12/27/09

Woot!



"James! Where have you been!?!?! It's been almost a week!!"

Shut the hell up, Internet. I'm on vacation so you're lucky I'm posting anything at all!!

This was taken at the home of my mother from another mother, Shmoozy Suzy the Floozy. As is our wont on Christmas, we exchanged presents at her place & used her as a hotel service so we wouldn't have to drive home at 1 in the morning. It was quite fun.

This has been a good Christmas time. I got a fake sword, book about the cold (rather obscure, I know) some balls made into funny faces, a backwards clock, and several other things that I can't remember right now. We also took yet another group picture, which I have made into a compilation below.



We are awesome, aren't we?

1 comment:

  1. WTF?? Are you people reproducing or what?? There's more of you in each successive picture!

    ReplyDelete

Followers