11/1/09

Foosball is the devil!!



I took in the Colts-49ers game with Adam today and boy was it an adventure!!

We get to the gates with our tickets, but the ticket reading laser things told them that we weren't allowed in. We went to the customer service window on the other side of the stadium & they told us that since the tickets were transfered to us from a season ticket holder, those tickets were no longer valid. We'd need the printout of the new tickets with the new bar codes. The only problem with this was that those tickets were on the desktop at home. I called Jo & woke her up so she could email them to me & Adam and I proceeded to prance about downtown Indy looking for someone that would let us print the tickets. After being disappointed, we found the nice and lovely people from the downtown Hotel That I Can't Remember. I told them of our plight & after assuring her that despite our 49er jerseys, we were both massive Colt fans with respect for the organization that is almost a great as that GIANT melon on the top of Peyton Manning's neck. They let me log into my email from the desk PC & print up the tickets and Adam and I walked the several blocks back to Lucas Oil Stadium.

Lucas is HUUUUUUUGE. It's an awesome stadium. I had a bratwurst & a drink, Adam had 7 or 8 beers. It was a good time. I'd like to start doing that more often, but since my hook-up for the great seats moved to Miami I don't see that happening too much in the near future.

I also got quite a few comments because I was wearing shorts and the roof was open for this game, stuff like "aren't you freezing" and "are you cold."

Overall, good times. We even got crap from the waitress about our jerseys when we stopped at Cracker Barrel for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers