11/2/09

Witty title.



This is me sitting on a target ball. I wanted to take a picture of me standing in the middle of the bejeweled "Target" that is on the ground outside of the store with my arms extended & looking skyward a la Terrell Owens, but alas we have no boom camera and my wife is very short.

I had to buy a new hoodie today. The elbows in the one pictures above have completely worn out. I don't know what it is with my desk at work, but it shreds clothing like sandpaper. I work with someone that has stopped wearing long sleeve shirts to work for this very reason.

Thanks to the party on Saturday & the football game last night I must spend tonight doing the laundry. Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah bro, wear short sleeved shirts and enjoy the free elbow exfoliation! Although, you may wanna clean the slough residue off your desk at least once a week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers